Beyond significant increases in performance, openness and automation will allow 5G to enable an entirely new generation of connectivity services. Network automation software can be used to create multiple, unique virtual network slices over common physical infrastructure and generate new revenue streams. This webinar includes a comprehensive review of network slicing and what’s required to make it a functional and commercial success, from the automaton software layer to the underlying programmable packet-optical infrastructure layer.
Who Should Attend
Mobile network operators, wireline carriers, wholesale carriers, cable MSOs, and system integrators. Financial analysts and the media are also encouraged to attend.
Key Topics for Discussion
- The state of the 4G-to-5G evolution
- What’s holding service providers back from the 5G evolution
- The role of network slicing in this evolution, what it is, and why it matters
- Key enablers for implementing high performance end-to-end network slices
- Answers to audience questions during live Q&A
Technology Fellow, Telecommunications, IHS Markit Technology (now a part of Informa Tech)
Senior Manager, Webinar Events, IHS Markit | Technology(now a part of Informa Tech)