Webinar: Reimagining Ethernet Service Activation with Intelligent Automation
Traditional Ethernet service activation is too slow, too error-prone, and too expensive for today’s fast-paced market requirements. The impact? A multi-week order-to-service process with a high order fallout rate and exorbitant operations costs that negatively impact your competitiveness and profitability.
What if there’s a better way to design, configure, and provision Ethernet services—one that cuts OPEX and accelerates your order-to-service interval.
Join Blue Planet's Kevin Wade and Tom DiMicelli, along with Andreas Uys, Chief Technology Officer, Dark Fibre Africa (DFA), to learn how:
- DFA used modern, open interfaces and standards to overcome the constraints of traditional Ethernet service activation
- Ciena’s Blue Planet® automates Ethernet service design and provisioning end to end, across multi-domain, multi-vendor networks, help you cut weeks—and up to 85 percent of the OPEX—from your order-to-service process
- You can apply for your free 45-day Ethernet Service Activation solution trial
If you’re ready to exploit 21st century technologies to streamline your order-to-service process and delight your customers with rapid service activation, you don’t want to miss this Webinar!
- Andreas Uys, CTO, DFA Access
- Kevin Wade, Sr. Director and Product Marketing Team Leader, Blue Planet
- Tom DiMicelli, Senior Advisor, Blue Planet Portfolio Marketing
Welcome to the new world of intelligent automation. Blue Planet®.
CTO, DFA Access
Senior Advisor, Blue Planet Portfolio Marketing