Ciena Wins Big with Industry Awards for Software Innovation
In just the past few weeks, Ciena’s Blue Planet software portfolio earned several important industry accolades. This level of recognition not only validates the industry’s move toward intelligent automation, it proves that Ciena’s Blue Planet software is the winning platform to drive that shift.
In taking home six top honors, we’re proud to be fueling networks that are more agile and programmable – arming customers with the network automation to self-monitor and self-manage for optimal efficiency and performance.
Our Blue Planet honors and recognitions include:
Three Metro Ethernet Forum 2017 Awards (MEF17), which recognize emerging dynamic network services, powered by Lifecycle Orchestration (LSO), NFV, SDN, and Carrier Ethernet.
- Third Network Technology Solution Award Winner for Service Orchestration: Presented to Ciena for our Blue Planet Multi-Domain Service Orchestration (MDSO)
- Third Network Technology Solution Award Winner for Service Analytics: Presented to Ciena for our Blue Planet Analytics
- Third Network Proof of Concept Gold Award: Presented to Ciena, AT&T, Colt, Orange, Fujitsu and Amdocs for our joint proof of concept (PoC) demonstration showing the delivery of on-demand, MEF 3.0, enterprise and cloud services across a global virtualized multi-layer, multi-vendor, multi-provider network. Read more details about this PoC demo here.
Two Telecom Asia Reader’s Choice & Innovation Awards, which were voted on by the magazine’s subscriber base of telecom professionals across Asia.
- SDN Innovation of the Year: Presented to Ciena for our Blue Planet Manage, Control and Plan (MCP)
- Analytics Innovation of the Year: Presented to Ciena for our Blue Planet Analytics
BTR 2017 Diamond Technology Review Award, which recognizes innovation in technology for the broadband cable industry and is voted on by a panel of independent industry judges.
- Diamond Technology Review Winner for SDN/NFV/Cloud: Presented to Ciena for our Distributed-NFV (D-NFV) solution
Thank you. Your comment has been received and should appear on the blog shortly.