Ideal Integrations and Ciena Bring New Connectivity Options to Pittsburgh
Ideal Integrations, a regional IT consulting company, has deployed Ciena’s (NYSE:CIEN) packet networking solutions to provide easy access to affordable internet connectivity as well as private connections between client sites, its cloud environment for hosting services and other public clouds. In addition, local businesses can use its new offering, IdealConnect, to transfer critical data for cost-effective and efficient collaboration.
- Ideal Integrations focuses on ensuring technology solutions are tailored to fit each customer’s goals and budget. With IdealConnect, local businesses benefit from a complete connectivity solution to the internet, between customer locations, and to the growing number of data centers in the Pittsburgh metro region.
- Ciena’s 5142 and 5160 Service Aggregation Switches provide flexible, reliable and cost-effective metro-Ethernet connectivity, allowing Ideal Integrations to give its customers more reliable and high-speed internet bandwidth and Ethernet connectivity.
- Ideal Integrations’ customers now have access to 1 Gbps or 10 Gbps connections to enable cloud-based applications that save money and add efficiency for enterprises of all sizes.
- “Whether a business needs access to the cloud or is implementing new layers of disaster recovery, fiber connectivity sets the groundwork for success. We selected Ciena and its packet networking solutions because we share a belief that having strong connectivity is a crucial element for our customers to have prosperous organizations.”
- Christopher Fox, Chief Technology Officer, Ideal Integrations
- “Today’s enterprises require secure 24/7 access to critical information and resources and it is up to service providers to ensure that these demands are met while remaining within the economic constraints of their customers. Ciena’s packet networking solutions allow Ideal Integrations to utilize an efficient and flexible architecture to provide customers with powerful networking options to meet their individual business’ needs.”
- Kevin Sheehan, Vice President, Strategic Sales, Americas, Ciena
About Ideal Integrations
Ideal Integrations Inc. is a premier computer network integration company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our mission is to blend our expertise and cutting edge technology with your company’s individual needs so that you receive the most from your investment. No matter the size of your organization, Ideal Integrations will tailor a solution that is specific to your particular needs. Our offerings include customized storage, virtualization, network design, fiber connectivity, network maintenance, network monitoring, disaster recovery, managed services and cloud services. For more information on how our team can help you, visit http://www.idealintegrations.net or connect on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Ciena (NYSE: CIEN) is a network strategy and technology company. We translate best-in-class technology into value through a high-touch, consultative business model – with a relentless drive to create exceptional experiences measured by outcomes. For updates on Ciena, follow us on Twitter @Ciena, LinkedIn, the Ciena Insights blog, or visit www.ciena.com.
Note to Ciena Investors
You are encouraged to review the Investors section of our website, where we routinely post press releases, SEC filings, recent news, financial results, and other announcements. From time to time we exclusively post material information to this website along with other disclosure channels that we use. This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that are based on our current expectations, forecasts, information and assumptions. These statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results or outcomes may differ materially from those stated or implied, as a result of risks and uncertainties, including those detailed in our most recent annual or quarterly report filed with the SEC. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding our expectations, beliefs, intentions or strategies and can be identified by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "should," "will," and "would" or similar words. Ciena assumes no obligation to update the information included in this press release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.