TeleGeography: New cable builds return to the Trans-Atlantic
The web-scale effect is changing the dynamics of subsea networks. For example:
- Growth of private networks' capacity is outpacing Internet backbone capacity across the Atlantic.
- Trans-Atlantic lit capacity has more than DOUBLED since 2011.
- This year, the first new Trans-Atlantic cables in more than 12 years will come into service.
Join Alan Mauldin, Research Director with TeleGeography, and Ian Clarke, Senior Consultant, Global Subsea Solutions with Ciena for this 30-minute webinar with live Q&A as they address:
- What's causing such a boom in cable construction?
- How will existing cable operators react and prosper?
- What impact will this have on the Trans-Atlantic connectivity landscape?
Research Director at TeleGeography
Senior Consultant, Global Submarine Solutions, Ciena