Ciena Supports 5G Acceleration at MWC 2023
At this year’s MWC (27th February – 2nd March), Ciena’s booth (Hall 2, stand #2J51) will feature a variety of the company’s solutions, including Ciena’s 5G xHaul transport and Blue Planet® automation software. These innovations can help evolve existing networks to become more profitable and sustainable, better serving customers in a 5G era. Additionally, Ciena experts will be on hand to discuss ways service providers can drive network monetization and minimize energy consumption.
Other Ciena highlights at MWC include:
- Speaking session on Wednesday, March 1 from 13:15-14:15 pm on Stage A – Steve Alexander, Chief Technology Officer, will speak in a panel discussion on ways that service providers can prepare their networks for more immersive platforms like the metaverse.
- Samsung Electronics demo (Hall 2, stand #2M20) – showcasing the joint architecture of Ciena’s xHaul platforms with Samsung 5G RAN.
- Microsoft/Azure demo (Partner area, Hall 3, stand #3H30) – 5G Monetization for Edge Applications demonstration, to show how service providers can monetize their 5G networks, working with cloud operators and application partners.
- 5G RAN Lifecycle Automation demo (Hall 2, stand #2J51) showing how Blue Planet streamlines complex 5G RAN rollouts - from planning to deployment to monetization.
- Joint demonstration with Infosys Managed Service (Hall 2, stand #2E43) to show how Blue Planet as part of a pre-integrated BSS/OSS framework can help service providers accelerate their digital transformation initiatives, increase revenues and improve customer experiences.
- Capgemini 5G Multi-Vendor Network Slicing demo (Hall 2, stand #2B90) where Blue Planet among other solutions, will show how service providers can monetize their 5G investments with zero-touch network slicing across the 5G RAN, transport and core.
For more information about Ciena visit: https://www.ciena.com/next-steps/events/schedule-your-meeting-with-ciena or contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Ciena (NYSE: CIEN) is a global leader in networking systems, services, and software. We build the most adaptive networks in the industry, enabling customers to anticipate and meet ever-increasing digital demands. For three-plus decades, Ciena has brought our humanity to our relentless pursuit of innovation. Prioritizing collaborative relationships with our customers, partners, and communities, we create flexible, open, and sustainable networks that better serve all users—today and into the future. For updates on Ciena, follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, the Ciena Insights blog, or visit www.ciena.com.
Note to Ciena Investors
You are encouraged to review the Investors section of our website, where we routinely post press releases, SEC filings, recent news, financial results, and other announcements. From time to time we exclusively post material information to this website along with other disclosure channels that we use. This press release contains certain forward-looking statements that are based on our current expectations, forecasts, information and assumptions. These statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. Actual results or outcomes may differ materially from those stated or implied, because of risks and uncertainties, including those detailed in our most recent annual and quarterly reports filed with the SEC. Forward-looking statements include statements regarding our expectations, beliefs, intentions or strategies and can be identified by words such as "anticipate," "believe," "could," "estimate," "expect," "intend," "may," "should," "will," and "would" or similar words. Ciena assumes no obligation to update the information included in this press release, whether as a result of new information, future events or otherwise.