Zayo provides mission-critical bandwidth to the world’s most impactful companies, fueling the innovations that are transforming our society. Zayo’s 133,000-mile network in North America and Europe includes extensive metro connectivity to thousands of buildings and data centers. Zayo’s communications infrastructure solutions include dark fiber, private data networks, wavelengths, Ethernet, dedicated Internet access, and colocation services. Zayo owns and operates a Tier 1 IP Backbone and 44 carrier-neutral data centers. Through its Cloudlink service, Zayo provides low latency private connectivity that attaches enterprises to their public cloud environments. Zayo serves wireless and wireline carriers, media, tech, content, finance, healthcare and other large enterprises.
For more information, visit zayo.com.
Zayo’s product portfolio centers on providing mission critical bandwidth infrastructure
- Connect with Zayo’s secure and resilient fiber network spanning 13M miles.
Learn more about Fiber >>
- Cost effectively increase performance and scale while reducing exposure to 3rd party interception and malicious disruption.
Learn more about CloudLink >>
- Predictable latency and high capacity for bandwidth-intensive applications.
Learn more about Wavelengths >>
- Run mission-critical business functions with a dedicated, reliable and fast internet connection.
Learn more about Internet >>
- Protected and consistent transmission of data for enterprises in need of secure, scalable and reliable connectivity.
Learn more about Ethernet >>
- Highly connected colocation enabling innovation at the network edge.
Learn more about zColo >>
- Create end-to-end solutions that access key locations worldwide through Zayo’s assets and strategic partnerships.
Learn more about Global Reach >>
- Extend your connectivity from corporate headquarters to remote locations and on to the cloud through secure gateways and wide-area networks with SD-WAN.
Learn more about SD-WAN >>