Zayo Group is global provider of bandwidth infrastructure services, including dark fiber, lit and IP services, and carrier-neutral colocation and interconnection. Its 72,800 route mile network connects locations in and between cities on dense metro and intercity fiber assets. Zayo’s network serves 271 markets in seven countries and 45 states, plus Washington D.C. Zayo's fiber network connects the largest U.S. and European cities as well as many Tier 2-5 U.S. markets. Zayo’s network reaches over 11,100 buildings, including over 500 data centers, over 500 carrier POPs, and thousands of enterprise buildings. The firm was founded in 2007 and is now headquartered in Boulder, Colorado (HQ Previous to 03/2013: Louisville, CO).
- Dark Fiber: leveraging existing Zayo fiber assets and organic construction
- Wavelengths: scalable WDM transport
- Ethernet: MEF-Certified Ethernet product portfolio
- IP Services: IP Transit, Dedicated Internet Access (DIA), IP-VPN
- Carrier-Neutral Colocation and Interconnection: dedicated facilities to house equipment and connect to external networks
- Mobile Infrastructure: Small Cells and Distributed Antenna Infrastructure Systems (DAS), Tower Backhaul and MSC Connectivity Solutions
Zayo’s bandwidth infrastructure services are used by wireless and wireline carriers, media and content companies, governments, and high-bandwidth enterprises, like healthcare, education, financial services, logistics, technology, and numerous other industries.For more information, please visit www.zayo.com.